- Saturday- #plankaday 2:08, 30 burpees, 5 mile run in 54:45 average pace 10:57
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:12, 30 burpees
- Monday- #plankaday 2:03, 10 burpees
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:17, 4 mile treadmill run in 43:23 average pace 10:50
- Wednesday- #plankaday 3:32 A NEW PR!!!, Give Me Five Workout
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:03, 3 mile run in 30:17 average pace 10:05
I also refueled after my run with some Strawberry Banana Chobani Greek Yogurt and Chia Seeds...yummy!!!
- Friday- #plankaday 2:08, 15 burpees
Runs were great this week! Had a great 5 miler on Saturday and my short runs were great too. Tomorrow I have a 12 miler and then it's taper time for my next half on Sept. 30th!!!
I also did some strength training with my Give Me 5 workout! I had a sick child this week...he didn't go back to school until Thursday so it was hard to get into the gym. So I made a workout I could do at home. I needed something quick because Hayden wanted Momma around him at all times. I figured he would give me 5 minutes! I did this workout and my legs are STILL sore today! It was a quick but very effective workout...and it ONLY TOOK 5 MINUTES!!! This is proof that you CAN make the time to workout! Anyone can spare 5 minutes!!! :-) Feel free to pin this workout if you would like! :-)
I also have a winner for you today! Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway for an Armpocket! I wish you all could win!!! But there can only be ONE winner and random.org picked #11 and that is......
Congrats Jennifer from From Wine to Weightlifting!!! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and the model, color, and size Armpocket you would like!
Don't forget to enter my Energy Bits Giveaway!
QOTD: What was your favorite workout this week?