- Saturday- #plankaday 2:07, 8 mile run in 1:28:45 average pace 11:06
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:12
- Monday- #plankaday 2:28, 25 burpees
- Tuesday- #plankaday 3:14, 3.11 mile run in 32:41 average pace 10:31
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:08, Leg workout with my friend Stephanie and her personal trainer (blog post about this coming soon!!!)
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:04, 3.11 mile run in 32:21 average pace 10:24
- Friday- #plankaday 2:16
All in all a great week of tapering...yeah I wasn't very good at tapering. Although I did slow my runs down a little. And I did some strength training this week...burpees at home and then a leg workout which consisted of wall sits, calf exercises, and pushing a 45 pound weight across the floor. I will be telling you all about that soon! :-) But let me just say that on Thursday morning (the day after the leg workout) that I got out of bed and almost fell to the ground because it hurt to straighten my legs! My calves were that sore!!! Ouch!!!
I'm super excited that Sunday I will be running my 10th half marathon!!! And it will be with the wonderful ladies I've spent the last 3 and 1/2 months training! So excited!!!
QOTD: Are you good at tapering when you are supposed to? What awesome workout did you do this week?