Saturday night my boys had their first official sleepover with Paige's boys! My house was so empty without them there! But they had a blast!
Then we spent the afternoon at the Strawberry Festival! The weather was amazing this weekend! It felt like spring and I even wore shorts and a tank top on Sunday!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run 3 times this week. Yes! I ran Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday of this week! I also got in three walks!
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. Yes!
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. I did great with this every day but Friday. But Fridays I always go over a little because I carb up for my long run the next day.
- Goal #4: Shop for Easter goodies. Yes! I got all my shopping done for school. Now I just need to shop for my boys!
- Goal #5: Cook more meals at home this week. 50%. I didn't do as well with this as I'd hoped. We still ate out a few times. But I'm doing good about choosing healthier options when I go out.
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run 3 times this week. I want to run two short runs and then Saturday I'm running the Crescent City Classic 10K with Paige!
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. Ongoing goal!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. This is going to be a little tougher this week since we are on spring break. When I'm at home I get bored and want to eat!
Goal #4: Shop for Easter. Got to prepare for this awesome holiday!
Goal #5: Make spring break fun for my boys! So far I think I've done good with this! We have plans this week to go see a movie with friends on the day it's supposed to rain. We are also going to the beach one day with friends too.
So that's the plan for the week!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?