I'm so honored to have been nominated for the Liebster Award three times!!! Thanks so much to Preshii from The Coily Bombshell, Frank from The Fat Runner, and Karen from Just Me and My Running Shoes!
So how does this award work? Here are the guidelines!
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions the nominee has asked of you.
- Choose 10 bloggers to nominate.
- Ask your nominees 10 of your own questions.
- Notify your nominees of the nomination on their blog.
I don't want to bore you guys with my answering 30 questions so I'm going to answer 12 instead (4 from each person that nominated me). :-)
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
When I first started running I had a friend that used to call me Road Runner Girl. I thought it was the perfect name for my blog! ;-)
2. Name something on your bucket list.
I have always wanted to visit New York City! One day I will get to go and I will visit all the tourist spots!
3. Tea or coffee?
Coffee! But I am very picky about my coffee. I don't like it if I can taste the bitterness so I add flavored creamer to it. Hazelnut is my favorite. I grew up drinking sweet tea but as an adult I really don't care for it.
4. What is one thing you really like about yourself?
I like that once I set a goal for myself I do everything I can to accomplish it.
1. If you ran the Avengers Super-Heroes Half Marathon, who would you dress as?
I love Iron Man..so maybe him? Or Black Widow...she's pretty awesome!
2. What is your top bucket list race?
Oh this one is hard. There are so many races I want to run! I'd love to run in New York City, Nike Women's in San Francisco, and Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas!
3. If there was a Star Wars marathon, who would you dress as?
Queen Amidala! And yes...I would definitely paint my face white and have that red line of lipstick on my lips!
4. What is your favorite movie?
I absolutely LOVE the Twilight Series Movies! (I know, I know) ;-)
1. If you could be a Disney character, which one would you be and why?
I would be Cinderella. I love how she found her prince and how her best friends are animals! I also love how Disney princesses sing about everything! :-)
2. Favorite travel destination?
Hands down....Walt Disney World! I love everything about Disney!!!
3. Name one random thing about you.
If I am hungry...you better watch out! I get really grouchy!
4. What is your favorite relaxing activity?
I think I'm getting old because my favorite relaxing activity is cuddling on the couch with my boys and watching a good movie!
Here are my 10 nominees!
Kathryn from From Dancing to Running
Cecilia from Mommies Run
Jen from Dare Run Share
Kristen from The Smith Summary
Laura from Catching My Breath
Debi from Girls Run the 901
Katrina from Katrina Elle
Jen from Jenzenator
Jojo from Run Fast Eat Lots
Sara from Life Between the Miles
Here are my 10 questions for my nominees!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What was your first post?
3. What is your favorite time of the year and why?
4. Why and how did you start running?
5. What is your biggest accomplishment?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
9. What do you do when you are stressed?
10. Do you prefer warm or cold weather when running?
QOTD: Answer one of the above questions!