Well it's officially summer here on the Gulf Coast! And it definitely FEELS like summer too! ;-) This weekend was hot! We've had a busy weekend! Friday and Saturday my hubby was out of town hanging with some of his high school friends so it was just me and the boys! Friday afternoon, after they got off the bus for the last time this school year, we went shopping. I was in desperate need of some clothes that fit! All of my shorts from last summer (that were tight on me last summer) are way too big! :-) So I got some new shorts...and I am happy to say that I had to buy them 2 sizes down!!! I also got several new tops for the summer! After I shopped I took the boys to a store of their choice so they could spend some of their report card money. Then it was pizza and movie night!
The boys were definitely entertained in Old Navy while I shopped lol!
Saturday I got to sleep in since I ran my long run Friday morning. We hung around the house that morning. That afternoon we met my sister and took the boys for ice cream. Then I ventured into the world of swim suit shopping since once again mine from last year is falling off of me. Luckily I found one!
Sunday was a family day with the hubby since we missed him so much this weekend! We went with his parents to Pensacola to the Naval Air Museum! We also went to the Pensacola Lighthouse and climbed up the 177 steps to get to the top! This is the second time we've done this and it never gets old!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are last week's goals!
- Goal #1: Run 3 times this week. Yes! I ran 4 times this week! I ran 3 short ones and a long one on Friday!
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. 75%. I missed a few days.
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Oh yes! And even though I ate out a lot more for lunch this week the scale has been down. I can't wait to see the official number on weigh day!
- Goal #4: Cook most of our meals at home this week. We ate at home every night but Thursday and Friday. Thursday night my in-laws took us out to dinner after Sawyer's gymnastics end of the year show. And Friday was pizza night like always.
- Goal #5: Spend time with friends this week. Yes! I had a blast this week! I ate lunch with 4 of my friends this week! :-)
Here are the goals I will be chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! Yes that's right...every day! Today starts the Runner's World Summer Run Streak! I do this every summer and love it! The requirement is to run at least one mile every day from Memorial Day to July 4th! That makes 40 days of consecutive running! I plan to still run at least 2 short runs (2-3 miles) and a long run. All the other days I will just run a mile! :-)
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. This will be very important now that I'm streaking!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. I only have about 10 more pounds to go to be at my goal weight!!!
Goal #4: Cook most of our meals at home this week. This really helps me eat healthier foods when I prepare them myself.
Goal #5: Take the boys swimming at least once this week. The boys have been begging me to go swimming. I plan to have them do at least one activity this week that involves water!
So that's the plan for this week! Hope your week goes great as well!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?