It's Fitness Friday! Time for me to let you know this week's workouts and runs! I'm feeling pretty accomplished this week! I got in some workouts other than runs and planks...so that's good for me! :-)
This week's workouts:
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:04, 9 mile run in 1:40:45 average pace 11:12
- Sunday- #plankaday 1:13, 3 mile run in 33:10 average pace 11:04
- Monday- #plankaday 1:30, 12 pushups, 15 burpees
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:01
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:02 15 pushups, 20 burpees
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:08, 3 mile run in 31:09 average pace 10:22
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00
So I added pushups and burpees in this week! Baby steps right? :-)
For the month of February I am going to try Run With Jess's February Fitness Challenge! This involves doing planks, pushups, and skullcrushers almost every day. And you also do your normal runs. I think it will help to have a challenge to keep me accountable! Join in if you'd like!
Tomorrow I'm running 10 miles with my Sole2Soul Sisters Seaside Half Marathon training group. To celebrate their double digit run we are eating breakfast after the run! Yes...I run for food lol!!! I'm sure that's all I'm going to be thinking about as I run tomorrow!
QOTD: Do you have a long run planned for this weekend? How many miles?