Time for another Weekly Chase! Post your goals and link up and join us!
So here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: Put love notes in my boys' lunchboxes (challenge goal). Done! Any my boys loved it! They were so excited to tell me they found my note when they got home from school that day! :-)
- Goal #2: Complete all of my Bible Study homework. Hopefully the teacher isn't reading this because this one was a big fat FAIL! :-(
- Goal #3: Spend a fun day with the boys. Success! The rain put a big damper on things but we didn't let it stop us. We had a playdate with my friend Stephanie and her kids...and we even took them all out for pizza!
- Goal #4: Get in 3 runs this week. Yep! I ran 4 miles on Wednesday, 3 miles on Thursday, 12 miles on Saturday, and 1 mile on Sunday! :-)
- Goal #5: Show my hubby how much I love him on Valentine's Day (challenge goal). Yes! :-)
So here's the plan for this week!
Goal #1: Mail notes to friends telling them how much they mean to me (challenge goal).
Goal #2: Complete all of my Bible Study homework. I want to get a lot out of this study so I MUST do this!
Goal #3: Taper for my next half marathon. I want to get in two easy runs this week. And then Sunday I will be running my 14th half marathon!!!
Goal #4: Hydrate and carb up for the race. Well this won't be hard! I love my carbs! And I need to make sure I get all my water in this week so I am well hydrated.
So there it is! Goals are posted...now time to accomplish them!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?