And I also got a super sweet surprise in my email!!!
Thank you so much Suddora!!! I had a blast shopping for some of my favorite Bath and Body Works stuff! Make sure to check out Suddora. They have tons of awesome products for runners...including some of my favorite headbands!
It's time for Fitness Friday! Are you ready to hear all about my runs and workouts this week?
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:10, 35 pushups, running around working the Sole2Soul Sweetheart Scoot counts right? ;-)
- Sunday- rest day
- Monday- #plankaday 1:02, 24 skull crushers, 45 pushups
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:30, 50 pushups
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:10, 24 skull crushers, 55 pushups, 4 mile treadmill run in 44:26 average pace 11:07
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:00, 24 skull crushers, 60 pushups, 3 mile run in 32:58 average pace 10:59
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00, 24 skull crushers, 60 pushups
Yeah so those pushups are getting HARD! But at least I'm doing them right?
Tomorrow I am running 12 miles with my Sole2Soul Sisters! Then next weekend is the Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Half Marathon!!!! I'm excited and my outfit is super cute!!! ;-)
Happy weekend everyone! Me and my men are going to be enjoying a stay out at the beach this weekend. It's going to be cold but I'm still planning a run and a trip to the Fort. Hooray for fun family times!
And no I didn't forget the winner of the Groovy Baby Action Gear running sleeves! Thanks to all that entered!
Congrats Jessica Baxley Dennis!!! Send me your mailing address to email@example.com asap so Katie can start working on your sleeves!
QOTD: What was your best run this week?