My trip to the farmer's market this week also showed signs of fall! They are all decorated with mums and pumpkins! And even the scarecrows are out! I LOVE it!
And check out these warty goblin pumpkins! Aren't they the coolest??!!
The weather even showed signs of fall this week! All my morning runs the temperatures have been in the 60's! A few days it was even a tad chilly! Bring on the 50's! That's my favorite temp to run in!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I'm ready to tell you all about my runs this week! I even hit another 5K PR one morning!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:30, 2.26 mile run in 18:54 average pace 8:23
- Saturday- 6.21 mile run in 57:41 average pace 9:18 (A NEW 10K PR!)
- Sunday- 2.50 mile run in 20:56 average pace 8:22
- Monday- #plankaday 1:15, 2.26 mile run in 19:02 average pace 8:25
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:31, 3.11 mile run in 26:00 average pace 8:21
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:30, 2.25 mile run in 18:50 average pace 8:22
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:05, 3.11 mile run in 26:43 average pace 8:35
Weight loss this week: 1.5 lbs.
Weight loss total: 35.3 lbs.
Running was great this week! I tied my shoes too tight one day last week and so the top of my foot has been a little sore from that but it's getting much better. I was super excited to earn a 10K AND 5K PR this week! I know they are only training runs and not races but I'm counting those PR's! I have a 10K in November and I will be aiming for an official sub 1 10K PR!
The weight loss kind of blew me away this week! I stepped on the scale and definitely wasn't expecting that kind of loss! Hopefully it will stay that way for my weigh in for my DietBet on Monday!!!
Saturday I am running 12 miles with my Sole2Soul Sisters! This will be our very last long run before we taper for the Gulf Coast Half Marathon (don't forget you have until Sunday to use the code ROADRUNNERGIRL for $20 off this race)! We are running on the causeway by the bay so it should be fun!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?