On Monday we went and got frozen yogurt. Of course I chose Starbucks instead! ;-)
Then we took the kids to the park. We met our friends Kirstin and Jim and their daughter Maddie there and all the kids had so much fun! The Mom's had fun too!
For dinner that night we went to Champy's for some fried chicken. It was, after all, National Fried Chicken Day!
On Tuesday we went to the park again! But this time we met different friends there! Everyone had another great time! For lunch we ate at our favorite chicken finger place, Foosackly's, and then we drug 5 kids into the Fresh Market for meat! Fun times lol! That night we ate dinner at one of Stephanie's favorite places, Moe's Southwest Grill. After dinner we came home and the kids played on the trampoline until after dark! Fun summer day!
On Wednesday we took the kids to a new splash pad park here. It was sooo awesome! It had a splash pad, a huge park, and a fitness park with balance beams and push up and pull up bars! The kids loved it!
And as adults....Starbucks is a must at the splash pad!!! ;-)
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! My runs have been great this week! I've been running a little more each day to compensate for all the yummy food I've been indulging in since Stephanie is here! ;-) Stephanie and I have been doing our FitFluential 100 Challenge as well! Her oldest daughter Sydney has been doing it with us too!
- Friday- #plankaday 2:05, 100 push ups, 4.05 mile run in 38:27 average pace 9:30
- Saturday- 25 lunges, 2.28 mile run in 18:48 average pace 8:14
- Sunday- 100 line hops, 1.79 mile run in 14:41 average pace 8:12
- Monday- #plankaday 2:05, 100 jumping jacks, 3.12 mile run in 25:59 average pace 8:19
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:15, 100 tricep dips, 2.11 mile run in 17:36 average pace 8:21
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:05, 2.51 mile run in 20:44 average pace 8:16
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:15, 25 push ups, 100 sumo squats, 2.12 mile run in 17:44 average pace 8:22
I'm hoping to run 6 miles this weekend at some point. It's been a while since I've run 6 miles and I'm ready! I just hope the heat and humidity don't affect me too much.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout?