- Saturday- #plankaday 2:07
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:03, 13.84 mile run in 2:48:57 average pace 12:13
- Monday- #plankaday 2:14, Wall Sit for #WickedWallies 1:00
- Tuesday- #plankaday 3:06, Wall Sit 1:14
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:05, Wall Sit 1:29, 3.11 mile run in 33:03 average pace 10:37
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:08, Wall Sit 1:12, 4.5 mile walk with friends
- Friday- #plankaday 2:02, Wall Sit 1:00, 10 mile run
It was a pretty good week! I was sore on Monday and Tuesday from the half but it was good to run again on Wednesday! And the walk this week was great! I really need to do that more often!
This morning I am running my long run. I can't run this weekend because we have a family campout with the Cub Scouts. The boys (including my hubby) are so excited! I on the other hand am not too thrilled about sleeping outside in a tent for two nights. :-/ Hopefully it will be fun! And I really hope I have cell service lol!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
QOTD: Have you ever been camping? Do you have any tips for me on what to bring and what to expect???