So here's my week of workouts...it's scarce people!
- Saturday- #plankaday 2:23, Wall Sit 1:30, #yogaaday Standing Forward Bend (yes I know I am sooo not flexible)
- Sunday- #plankaday 1:00, Wall Sit 1:00, 13.25 mile run in 2:37:20 average pace 11:52, #yogaaday Corpse Pose (felt so good after running a half marathon!!!)
- Monday- #plankaday 2:03, Wall Sit 1:04, #yogaaday Single Leg Bridge Pose in Shoulder Stand (yes as you can see I couldn't master this one!)
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:14, Wall Sit 1:31, 12 pushups
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:02, Wall Sit 1:38, #yogaaday Four-Limbed Staff Pose
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:07, Wall Sit 1:41, #yogaaday Bridge Pose (yep still couldn't get this pose!)
- Friday- #plankaday 2:09, Wall Sit 1:30, 1.5 hours of tennis, 16 pushups, #yogaaday Full Boat
So this week I've just done my planks, wall sits, pushups, and yoga (most days). I really focused on stretching and rolling my IT band too. And one thing I learned...yoga is no joke! It is hard!!!! I wish I could take a beginner class of some kind so I could learn more. Maybe one day. I subbed 3 times this week so my two days for tennis were supposed to be Thursday and Friday. Thursday got cancelled due to rain.
Next week....I will start running again...and hope I'm out of my rut...and the hip is feeling a lot better! Have a great weekend!!!
QOTD: Do you know of any good beginner yoga websites that I can try?