- Saturday- #plankaday 2:17, Walked about a mile in the corn maze
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:09, Wall Sit 1:31 (um yeah I totally did this wall sit in a dressing room when I was out shopping lol), 22 push ups
- Monday- #plankaday 2:32, Wall Sit 1:33
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:14, Wall Sit 1:21, 24 push ups, 3.12 mile run in 31:24 average pace 10:04
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:07, Wall Sit 1:32 (I did this one in the classroom while the kids were at PE!)
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:08, Wall Sit 1:03, 26 push ups
- Friday- #plankaday 2:00, Wall Sit 1:30, 10 mile run
I'm still loving my #plankaday and #WickedWallies wall sits. I also ran on Tuesday for the first time in 9 days. The rest has helped my hip but after running Tuesday it was still pretty sore. But by Wednesday it felt better although I can still feel the soreness some. Today I am running a long run of 10 miles...I'm going to take it slow and easy. I'm really hoping the hip does ok. I'm expecting soreness the rest of the day but hopefully it will be barely there on Saturday. It's crazy how old running shoes can cause aches and pains like this! I don't like it!!!
Yesterday I got to go on a fun field trip with Sawyer (my kindergartner)! We went to Wales West...which is a place that has a locomotive coal train and they decorate it according to the season. We got to ride two trains, pick out a pumpkin and decorate it! It was fun! So here's just a few pics that I just couldn't refrain from sharing! :-)
QOTD: What kind of stretches should I be doing for my hip?