This week consisted of some selfie photo sessions...
Lots of coffee...
And a field trip to the farm with my boy!
I also got back my free race photos from The Biggest Loser Half....but I wasn't very happy with the quality. Most of my pictures were blurry. :-( But here's a few of them!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had great runs this week. My hip is feeling much better. There is still a little tightness there but it's definitely better. And my chiropractor, Dr. Justin, even released me from treatment on Tuesday! Yay!
- Friday- #plankaday 1:10, 1.70 mile run in 14:20 average pace 8:25
- Saturday- 1.67 mile run in 13:38 average pace 8:09
- Sunday- The Biggest Loser Half Marathon in 2:14:42 average pace 10:17
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.76 mile run in 14:37 average pace 8:19
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.75 mile run in 14:36 average pace 8:21
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:15, 2.27 mile run in 18:35 average pace 8:11
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:11, 1.56 mile run in 12:58 average pace 8:19
The runs went great this week! My hip is feeling better although I can still feel some tightness in it. The hip did amazing for the half marathon last weekend! I was so pleased! Hopefully the tightness will all go away soon. I am in need of some new shoes but just can't afford them at the moment. I know once I get new ones it will help the hip tremendously (because I've been through the same hip tightness many times before and it's always when my shoes are worn out).
Hey ASICS...you wanna send this run streaker a pair of GT 2000 2's, size 7.5??? ;-) I'm almost to my goal of running every day for a year but I need new shoes like yesterday! Pretty please??? I don't even need the newest model (GT 2000 3)....I'll gladly accept last year's model! ;-)
This weekend I am running a 10K virtual race! I'm running the Log Off, Shut Down, Go Run virtual race from GoneForARun.com. You may remember me talking about it a few weeks back here on the blog. Should be fun!
We also have lots of family time planned for this weekend. Can't wait! I hope you have a great weekend too!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?