I've been able to run in two Biggest Loser RunWalk Half Marathons! I ran one in Panama City Beach, FL and one local to me in Mobile, AL!
Well the one in Mobile is coming back this year! The race is on Sunday April 19th at 7:30 AM! There is a 5K and a half marathon! I am so excited to run the half marathon again!
All finishers will receive the following:
- The Biggest Loser Finisher's Medal
- Commemorative Biggest Loser RunWalk shirt
- Drawstring Backpack
- Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals
- Free Downloadable Race Photos
- Award Divisions for Runners and Walkers
- Celebrity appearances by former contestants from "The Biggest Loser"
- Hydration Stations with Water/Sports Drinks Along the Course & Food at the Finish Line
- Last but not Least, a Truly Inspirational and Unforgettable Experience
My favorite things from this race:
FREE PHOTOS!!! Yes! I LOVE when races have free photos! (And I'm super excited that this time I will be much skinnier in my photos lol)
MEET AND GREETS WITH FORMER CONTESTANTS! I LOVE meeting the former contestants and talking to them! Dan and Jackie Evans (season 5), Gina McDonald (season 14) and JJ O'Malley (season 16) are all going to be in Mobile! :-)
Don't you want to run this race with me? You can register for $65 until April 15th! You can also enter my giveaway below for a chance to win a free entry! :-) Good luck!
Disclaimer: I was given a complimentary race entry and one to giveaway. No other compensation was provided and all opinions in the post are mine and mine alone!