I got home Saturday afternoon and we headed to my sister-in-law Katie's house to spend the night. We went to church with Andy's parents and family. This is the first time we've all gone to church together on Easter and it was so special!
Then we had lunch at Katie's and an Easter egg hunt with the boys. Later that afternoon we went to my sister Christy's house and the boys hunted eggs with Ella! It was so cute!
This week..it's our Spring Break!!!! We don't have a ton planned but it will be nice to just be home and all be together. It's going to leave me yearning for summer! ;-)
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yep! The streak is still alive! :-)
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes! My left hip has been pretty tight and achy so I'm focusing a lot on rolling and icing.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Yes! Although I will say that I've had pizza twice this past week...and cookies...and Easter candy! But I still stayed within my calories! :-)
- Goal #4: Pack for my race this weekend. Yes...but I procrastinated and didn't pack until the day I left!
- Goal #5: Get my April calendar completed for work. Yes! I got it done a day early even!
- Goal #6: Shop for Easter snacks on Wednesday at school. Yes! My class had so much fun at our Easter Egg Hunt!
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I'm looking forward to running in sunlight this week since I don't have to get up early for work! :-)
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Gotta keep this up. Especially since my next half marathon is in two weeks!
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I need the Easter candy out of this house!!! Lol!
Goal #4: Plan fun days with my boys for Spring Break. I want to have some fun outings with the boys this week.
That's is for my week! I'm taking it easy and going to enjoy my Spring Break with my boys! I hope you have a great week of meeting your goals too!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?