Thursday night my preschool took all of the teachers out to dinner! We went to Stix...a Hibachi restaurant. I made sure to run a little longer that morning so I would have extra calories to eat lol! It was so yummy!
It has been a great week! I can't believe that I only have 4 more weeks of school left until summer break!
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I've had some great runs this week. I also went to my chiropractor, Dr. Justin, about my hip. My hip was out of alignment so he adjusted it. He also did ART on my tight hip flexor and IT Band. He taped me for my half marathon this weekend so hopefully I will have a good race. :-)
- Friday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.69 mile run in 13:58 average pace 8:16
- Saturday- 8.06 mile run in 1:10:22 average pace 8:43
- Sunday- 2.27 mile run in 18:33 average pace 8:11
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.67 mile run in 14:07 average pace 8:27
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:06, 1.68 mile run in 14:13 average pace 8:29
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:15, 1.68 mile run in 14:02 average pace 8:22
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:05, 2.27 mile run in 18:59 average pace 8:22
My runs were great this week. My hip didn't bother me as much as it did last week. And now that I'm getting treatment from Dr. Justin hopefully the hip will recover quickly.
This weekend is the Biggest Loser Half Marathon! The weather is looking nasty though. There are thunderstorms in the forecast during the time we are running. Hopefully the rain will hold off!
Have a great weekend everyone!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?