I also have some NEWS!!! Remember last week when I told you about the job I interviewed for? Well I got a call from them on Monday when I was in Destin and I GOT THE JOB!!! Say hello to this new 3 year old preschool teacher!!! I enjoyed substitute teaching last year but the pay wasn't steady enough. And I really missed teaching preschool. So I am super excited about this opportunity!!! Bear with me as I start getting my new classroom ready for school to start in 3 weeks! I will be sure to share some photos with you! :-)
It's Weekly Chase time! I'm excited to share this week's goals with you! I hope you will link up your goals too!
Now – It is July – that means a new challenge! Molly has created the All About the Minutes Challenge! Each day this week you are to take one minute and do one exercise as many times as you can in that minute!
Here are my goals from last week. I'm gonna be honest with you...I didn't do so well! :-(
- Goal #1: Run 3-4 times this week. No. I only ran two times last week. I had good intentions to run while I was on my mission trip in Destin but it didn't happen. I planned to wake up early to get it done but it was raining (thunderstorms) every morning. And the only other time I could do it was at night...and it was always raining (thunderstorms) again! There were only a few sunny times during the day...and we were always doing our mission work at those times.
- Goal #2: Get in at least one walk each week for some cross training. If walking around the outlet mall while it was raining counts...then I got this one! Hayden even said, "Hey Momma this is our walk for this week!" :-)
- Goal #3: Do my "All About the Minutes" exercises every day (challenge goal). Big time FAIL! I didn't even plank while I was in Destin. I was too busy doing mission work...but I think that's a good thing! :-)
- Goal #4: Be an awesome witness for some awesome kids this week! I think this was a huge success! If you haven't read about my mission trip experience be sure to read about it here!
- Goal #5: Help Hayden have an awesome 8th birthday! I think this was a success too! Hayden acted like he had a great day! :-)
Here are the goals I am chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run 4 times this week. Gotta get back into the routine this week!
Goal #2: Get on at least one walk each week for some cross training. I hope we get to do this as a family this week!
Goal #3: Do my "All About the Minutes" exercises every day (challenge goal). Planks, squats, lunges, push ups, dips, burpees, and crunches are on the list to do this week!
Goal #4: Start working on classroom stuff and lesson plans! This one is gonna be fun! I love planning, organizing, and decorating my classroom!
Goal #5: Go through the boys' school uniforms. I need to figure out how many uniforms they both need for this next school year. We have our tax-free shopping weekend coming up and I want to have a list of what they need!
So that's it for this week! Hopefully I will do much better at my goals than I did last week.
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?