In the meantime...for all my local peeps...my running group Sole2Soul Sisters puts on a 5K race every year. It benefits an amazing organization called The Ransom Cafe. And it's that time again! This year's theme is RETRO! And yes there will be a costume contest! There is even a stay in bed option for those of you who don't run but would like to support a great cause. So I hope you will register and come see me at the Sole2Soul Scoot Goes Retro in Mobile, AL!
Hopefully you saw all my pictures from the Snowpocalypse last week! We had a blast playing in the winter weather but I'm so glad we don't have to deal with snow and ice all the time. I'm not sure how some of you do it! I like my tropical weather!
Now it's time for The Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too!
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run at least once before I leave for New Orleans. Nope. With the extreme winter weather I didn't get to run. The roads and sidewalks were icy and I didn't want to chance a fall.
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily; ice after each run. 50%. I didn't roll and stretch every day but I did some.
- Goal #3: Fuel and hydrate for my 21st half marathon! Oh yes! I ate entirely way too much since I was confined to my house for 3 days!
- Goal #4: Pack for New Orleans. Yep!
- Goal #5: Cook more meals than we eat out this week. Yes! I made Taco Soup, Chicken, and Chicken and Rice! Comfort food in the cold temps! ;-)
Here are the goals I have for this week!
Goal #1: Run at least once this week. I have another race this weekend...The Biggest Loser Half in Mobile! I need to recover some from New Orleans but also be ready for my race.
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily; ice after each run. I must do this every single day this week!!!
Goal #3: Fuel and hydrate for my 22nd half marathon! This will be easy!
Goal #4: Get race literature done for the Sole2Soul Scoot. I'm in charge of getting the race literature done with all the sponsors on it. I've started it but need to finish it.
So that's my week! It's going to be crazy busy with work, getting everything finished for the Scoot, and running my race on Sunday! But I love the craziness!!!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?