- Saturday- #plankaday 1:33, 15 burpees for the Burpee Boom Challenge, 10 mile run in 1:55:15 average pace 11:31
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:15, 15 burpees
- Monday- #plankaday 2:20, 30 burpees
- Tuesday- #plankaday 3:04 A NEW PR!!!, 30 burpees
- Wednesday- #plankaday 2:31, 30 burpees, 3.11 mile run in 31:02 average pace 9:59
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:02, 30 burpees, 3 mile treadmill run in 32:59 average pace 10:59, free weights and machines at the gym...arms
- Friday- #plankaday 2:22, 30 burpees
I did great with my runs this week but I'm still not where I need to be with strength and cross training. I seriously need to make a plan. I suck without a plan. Plus...I walk into the gym and I just don't know what to do.
Sawyer had an awesome birthday! Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes to him! And yes...you know I have to share pictures of his birthday celebration with you! Warning...he's in this stage where I just can't get him to smile a real smile for pictures lol! So some of them are pretty scary lol!
Here he is at recess at school! I took sugar cookies up there to share with his class at snack time!
The men in our family all stick out their tongues when they are focusing or concentrating on something lol! It's quite funny!
He made the funniest expressions when opening his presents!!!
Does anyone else's boys play with these "trash pack" things? My boys love them!
Grandma and Papa gave him money to spend!
Sawyer picked Mellow Mushroom for his birthday dinner...yum!!!
He asked for a funfetti cake with blue icing and sprinkles....so that's what I made him! :-)
Saturday we are celebrating again! We are doing a double birthday party for both Hayden and Sawyer...it's a pool party so it should be a blast!
QOTD: Do you have any suggestions for me for strength training workouts I can do at the gym or at home? I need help!
Don't forget to enter my Zipfizz Giveaway!!!