So here goes my Weekly Chase post! I am excited to tell you all about my goals for this week! Yes...it will include some running recovery time after doing two back to back races!
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run at least once before I leave for Disney Marathon Weekend. Nope! The weather was so cold last week before I left that it was really hard to get a run in.
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily; ice after each run. Yes!
- Goal #3: Hydrate and fuel for Disney Marathon Weekend! Yes! And I love this goal! It's never to hard to eat lol!
- Goal #4: Pack for Disney Marathon Weekend. Yes! Due to the extreme cold weather here on the Gulf Coast schools were closed on Tuesday (crazy I know)! So the day off gave me more time to pack!
- Goal #5: Get blog posts written for when I'm out of town. Yep! This little blog kept on functioning while I was out of town! I had my laptop with me so it was easy to keep up! :-)
And here are the goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run at least twice. I would like to run a short and easy run and then a longer run this weekend. The Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Half Marathon is next on my list and it is in three weeks! I probably won't run until Thursday to give my legs some recovery time.
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily; ice after each run. Gotta keep this up!
Goal #3: Unpack from Disney. I don't want to be living out of a suitcase this next week!
Not many goals for me this week. But I still have them! And I WILL conquer them! :-)
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?