Then Saturday started out with a rainy run with Holly then coffee with my sister! Then I had lunch with the family and we came home and the boys washed my van for me! Later that afternoon we went to my sister-in-laws house to stay the night.
Sunday...Mother's Day...was spent at my sister-in-law's house with my in-laws and all my boys! We cooked out and just enjoyed being together! It was a great and relaxing day! And my boys made me some really sweet Mother's Day gifts!!!
This week is MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!! Summer vacation here I come! Can you tell I'm a little excited? I know I will be a little sad on Friday when I have to say goodbye to my sweet class. I've had the sweetest little class this year and I'm going to miss them all so much!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run 3 times this week. Yes! I actually ran 4 times last week! I ran 3 short runs and a long run!
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. I missed a day or two of this. :-/
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yes! Even when I ate pizza Friday night to carb up for my long run...I was still under my calories for that day!
- Goal #4: Cook most of our meals at home this week. 75%. We cooked most nights but on Thursday night I had a CE Class and so the boys went out to eat and I had a salad at home before my class. Then Friday night we ordered pizza.
- Goal #5: Get in at least one family walk this week. No. :-( We never got to our walk this week. Hoping we can accomplish that this week.
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run 3 times this week. I'm hoping for at least 2 short runs and 1 long run. If I can squeeze in an extra short run I'm going to.
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. I MUST make this routine again!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. I lost another 1.1 pounds last week. I am really starting to love the way my body looks. I want to keep going!
Goal #4: Cook most of our meals at home this week. This really helps me stay on target with my calories.
Goal #5: Get in at least one family walk this week. I really want to be active with my family! Hoping we get to this this week!
Goal #6: Get everything ready for the last day of school. I need to get my classroom clean, all my students artwork taken off the walls and put into their art portfolios, and have a great end of the year party!
So that's my plan for this week! I hope you do great with your goals this week too!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?