It's also MY first day at preschool! I'm excited about my new class! The kids all seem really sweet and of course they are super cute! I'm hoping for a great year too!
I love how my classroom door turned out! In case you missed it check out my post on my classroom decorations!
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! My streak is still going strong! Yay! I reached day 80 this week! Wow!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, ice daily. I didn't do too well with this this week. I was so busy going back to work that I didn't make the time for it. :-(
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yes! I even did good at work when everyone else was ordering yummy Chinese food...I ordered something healthy off the diet menu!
- Goal #4: Finish the last minute details of my classroom. All done!!! :-)
- Goal #5: Complete my parent letter, monthly calendar, and class schedule for Parent Night. Yes! I got everything completed in time for Parent Night!
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! This is going to be more challenging this week since my summer break is over. I've been running in the mornings but I'm going to have to run at night now. I'm going to make it to day 100 though! And then we will see if I want to keep streaking.
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, ice daily. I've got to do better with this one this week!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. I'm almost at my goal weight! Pretty soon I will be changing my goal to maintain my weight instead of lose. My DietBet ended today too...I can't wait to see who all won! I had a blast hosting the DietBet and want to host another one soon!
Goal #4: Endure the first week of school! As a teacher, I don't really like the first day of school lol! I like my students knowing the routines! The first week is always challenging. But I'll get through it! And I hope my boys have a great first week too...please no homework yet teachers! ;-)
Since this week is going to be so busy adapting to our new routine I'm going to stop there with my goals. Please be patient with me this week if I don't get to blog everyday. I promise I'll get back to my regular blogging schedule soon!
Good luck with your goals this week!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?