Friday after work and school the hubby and I took our boys to their grandparent's house for the weekend. Then we headed off for a date night! We went out to eat and enjoyed spending time together!
Saturday morning I ran my 2 miles for the #RRGRunStreak and then we headed to Talladega for the race with Paige and Billy! Stay tuned this week for my race recap! :-)
Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you all about my goals for this week! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I did great with my streak last week! I'm still loving it!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, ice daily. 95%!!! I'm super proud of how well I did with this this week!
- Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. Yes! I stayed within my calorie goal this week but I DID eat way more carbs than normal trying to fuel for the race. Hopefully it won't affect the weight loss.
- Goal #4: Hydrate and fuel for my 24th half marathon! Yes! I drank lots of water and like I mentioned...ate those carbs!
- Goal #5: Attempt a PR at Sunday's half marathon! YES!!! I did it! I can't wait to tell you all about it!!!
Here's the plan for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I'm continuing the streak! :-)
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, ice daily. As long as I make this part of my routine it gets done!
Goal #3: Log and stay under all my calories this week. I need to make better food choices this week since I'm not fueling for a race but just long runs.
Goal #4: Clean the guest bedroom. This weekend is my niece Ella's first birthday party and my other sister is coming to town and staying the night at my house. I need to get the room ready for her. Right now it is filled with all my school stuff!
So that's the plan for this week! I hope you have a great week reaching your goals too!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?