On Friday we traveled about 35 minutes away to a pool that has a waterslide. My boys love this pool and Stephanie and her kids loved it when they lived here. So it was a must go to place. Our new friends (they just moved here) Kirstin, Jim, and their daughter Maddy came with us! We had a blast! We were there for about 4 hours and then a thunderstorm rolled in. We had to get out of the pool. We were going to wait it out but the pool just eventually handed out free passes for another day. Yay! So we will be going back this week!!!
Poor Jim was the only Dad with us so he got the job of throwing the kids in the pool, etc. The kids loved it!!!
On the way home from the pool the adults needed a coffee break! So of course we made a quick stop at Starbucks! Stephanie doesn't drink coffee but she loved the Strawberries and Cream frapp!
For dinner that night we met Kirstin, Jim, their parents, and Maddy at Stephanie's favorite mexican place. We had so much fun eating dinner together and getting to know each other better!
Saturday we didn't have any plans. We decided to do a little shopping. We hit up Old Navy and Target. I found some cute tank tops. And then...I found this shirt! I so need it! But I didn't buy it! (I may have to go back and get it later lol)
That afternoon the kids played and Andy napped lol! Poor guy has been working late this week...he was pooped!
Stephanie made me my favorite cookies ever...Rolo cookies!!! Oh my they were heavenly!!!
Sunday we went to see the movie The Minions!!! We've been waiting all summer for this one and it didn't disappoint!
That night we went over to Kirstin and Jim's house for dinner. They just moved in like two weeks ago and their house is all unpacked and organized! Amazing! Kirstin cooked a homemade pizza that was absolutely divine!!!!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I've been getting up early so I can get my run in everyday! Gotta keep my streak going!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I've been stretching and rolling but no icing.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. The scale has stayed the same. But I haven't been logging everything this week. It's been hard because we've been eating out a lot at Stephanie's favorite restaurants that aren't in California. I will admit that I haven't been eating as healthy as I would like. But at least the scale is staying the same. And I've been running a little extra each day to help.
- Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. Yes! I've been doing the FitFluential 100 challenge every day! :-)
- Goal #5: Have fun with Stephanie and her kids! Yes! We've been having a blast!!! So much fun!!!
Here are my goals for this week! I'm going to basically have the same goals as last week since I still have company! :-)
Goal #1: Run every day! I still plan on streaking this week!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Gotta do this every day since I'm running every day!
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I know we will still be eating out of my normal this week but I am going to try my best to stay on track.
Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. I plan on continuing my challenge.
Goal #5: Have fun with Stephanie and her kids! This will be an easy one of course!
Goal #6: Have Stephanie teach me some at home weight training exercises. Stephanie loves to work out and I know she can teach me some things! She's going to make me a plan...yay!!!
So that's it for the week! It will be another fun week with Stephanie!!!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?