I also have a winner for the #BeatCancer Shubeez Giveaway! Congratulations....Kim Yates!!! Email me at email@example.com with your mailing address so I can get your Shubeez to you! :-)
It's Friday! Time for me to tell you all about my runs this week!
- Saturday- 8 mile run in 1:27:13 average pace 10:54
- Sunday- #plankaday 1:01, 2.25 mile recovery run in 28:02 average pace 12:28
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:02, Run Rest Day
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:00
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 3.11 mile run in 34:37 average pace 11:10
- Friday- #plankday 1:00
That's been my week! I really think I needed that extra rest day on Tuesday. My quad is feeling a lot better and isn't as tight...even after I ran on Thursday. I must have been pretty tired this week because I went to bed at 9:00 on Wednesday night and I NEVER go to bed that early unless I'm running a super early long run the next day. I woke up Thursday morning feeling refreshed and ready to run! Yay!
Tomorrow I am running 10 very hilly miles! The good thing...I'm running it with my Sole2Soul Sisters so there will be a ton of us conquering the hills together. Hopefully it's a good and successful run for me!
Happy Weekend everyone!!!
QOTD: What are your weekend plans? What was your best run or workout this week?