We had an amazing Christmas! I hope you did as well! I'll give you a sneak peak at our Christmas in pictures in tomorrow's post! ;-) For now...here's one of my favorite family pics that we took on Christmas Eve!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
These goals are from two weeks ago since I didn't do a Weekly Chase post last week. Here's how I did with them!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! My streak is still going strong...even during Christmas Holidays!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Yes! I will say that I definitely indulged (a lot) during the holidays but luckily the scale has not budged.
- Goal #4: Get Christmas presents for my class parents done. Yes! This seems like so long ago but the parents loved their gift!
- Goal #5: Finish Christmas shopping. Yep! Andy and I finished shopping the weekend before Christmas when the boys were at his parents house for the weekend.
- Goal #6: Pack the boys for Grandma's house. Yes! They had a great time at their grandparents house for the weekend!
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! I still plan on keeping the streak alive. I haven't increased my weekly mileage yet. I'm still running lots of 1 milers during the week. Hopefully I will be able to add in a couple of 5k's during the week soon. Still trying to go easy on the calf.
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Gotta keep this up. Last weekend my calf started hurting some again after my 2 mile run on Saturday. It wasn't bad but it was enough to make me worried. I went ahead and ran my long run the next day but it was pretty sore afterwards. Monday and Tuesday I could still feel it and really debated on calling Dr. Justin. Before Wednesday's run I decided to tape it and it helped tremendously! Luckily it seems to be getting better and not worse. So icing is a MUST right now.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I didn't eat as well as I normally do last week due to Christmas. This week I want to be sure to eat healthier.
Goal #4: Complete my monthly calendar for work. I hate to think about work this week but my calendar will be due when I go back next week. I need to get it done.
That's it for this week. I will still be focusing mostly on spending time with the family. I hope you all do great with your goals this week! And Happy New Year!!!
QOTD: What are your goals for this week?