Even though we were super busy having fun I made sure to get in my runs this week! :-) And I saw so many different animals on my runs this week! Fun!
It's time for Fitness Friday! I'm so proud of myself for not breaking my run streak while on vacation! There were several days I so didn't want to get up early to get that run in. But I did it!
- Friday- #plankaday 2:06, 15 push-ups, 1.76 mile run in 15:12 average pace 8:38
- Saturday- 130 squats, 80 crunches, 1.52 mile run in 13:17 average pace 8:45
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:05, 135 squats, 18 push-ups, 90 crunches, 1.60 mile run in 14:03 average pace 8:46
- Monday- #plankaday 2:05, 140 squats, 18 push-ups, 95 crunches, 3.12 mile run in 26:59 average pace 8:40
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:05, 20 push-ups, 1.61 mile run in 13:42 average pace 8:30
- Wednesday- 150 squats, 20 push-ups, 100 crunches, 1.37 mile run in 11:20 average pace 8:16
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:30, 155 squats, 20 push-ups, 105 crunches, 1.56 mile run in 12:47 average pace 8:12
Running went great this week! It's always fun to run somewhere different! In addition to running I did tons of walking around the parks!
It was tough getting in all my squats, crunches, plankaday, and push-ups this week. But I did it! I may have even done a few squats while waiting in line for rides!!! ;-)
I'm hoping to be able to run a long run on Sunday. It will all depend on how tired I am from traveling home though. We will see!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?