This weekend has been real low key. We've been unpacking and resting. Getting up early every morning to run and then spending the entire day in the heat at the parks really took it out of me! I've been so tired since we got back! I even took a two hour nap yesterday...and if you know me I do NOT take naps lol! Hopefully I will catch up on my rest soon!
I hope you had a great day yesterday celebrating your father! I am blessed with an amazing Dad and an amazing husband who is a great Dad to our boys!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are last week's goals!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I ran every day...even while we were on vacation!!! The streak is still in tact!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I rolled and stretched every day but didn't get the icing in.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I didn't do too well with logging my food while we were in Disney. I didn't worry too much about it since I was running and walking tons every day. I ate what I wanted. When we got home I weighed myself....and I did not gain at all!!! Yay!!!
- Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. Yes! It was hard but I continued my challenge on vacation as well!
- Goal #5: Have fun and enjoy my family!!! This one wasn't hard....we had a BLAST!!!!
Here are the goals I'm chasing this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! Continuing the streak!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Gotta get back to icing for preventative measures!
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. I need to get back in the routine of logging my foods this week. Vacation is over and so it tons of walking in the parks everyday. Gotta watch what I eat!
Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. I plan on continuing my squats, planks, crunches, and push ups this week!
Goal #5: Clean up the guest bedroom. My friend Stephanie (that lives in California) and her kids are coming in two weeks to visit us for two weeks! I'm so excited! I need to get her room ready. Right now it is filled with things from my classroom!
Goal #6: Finish unpacking from Disney. I have unpacked most of my things but still have a few things left.
So that's the plan for this week! I hope you have a great week crushing your goals!!!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?