Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yep! The streak is still alive! Even while on vacation!!!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes! It's been a little harder while on vacation but I'm getting it done!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. 75%. I did great during the week but once we got to Orlando it's been a little harder. I'm trying my best to make healthy choices.
- Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. Yes! I've been doing my monthly squats, crunches, planks, and push-ups challenge. It's been tough while on vacation but the hubby is keeping me accountable like I asked him to!
- Goal #5: Pack for Disney!!! Yep! Got us all packed right on time! :-)
Here are my goals for this week of vacation!
Goal #1: Run every day! I will definitely run every morning before hitting the parks! It may be only a mile but I'm keeping my streak going!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. This is tougher when you're not at home but I'm going to try my best!
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. This is really tough when you are eating in Disney World and don't know the calorie content of everything. I'm going to try to make healthy choices but I will be splurging some as well (hello Mickey Bars and Dole Whips)! I'm hoping the walking around the park will help burn off the calories!
Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. Another tough one for this week! But my hubby is supposed to keep me accountable!
Goal #5: Have fun and enjoy my family!!! This will be the easiest goal this week! We are already having so much fun together!!!
So that's my week! I hope you have a great week going after your goals too!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?