This weekend was a great one! Friday my boys and I met some friends downtown for a picnic. We had so much fun!
Later that afternoon my sister Amy arrived for the weekend. So we met her, her kids, and my other sister Christy and Ella at the park and for ice cream!
Saturday I ran a 10K with my Sole2Soul Sisters! I'll recap that for you later this week! I also got lots of sweet kitty kisses after my run!
Then that afternoon I paid a visit to Starbucks (I hadn't had one since Monday...I was going through withdrawals lol)!
While I was waiting on my frapp they offered me a mini vanilla bean frapp for free because they had made an extra one! How could I turn that down? I had some very happy boys!
Then we headed to a friend's house for swimming and a cookout! We had a shrimp boil and smores and fried ice cream for dessert! So yummy! It was so fun hanging out with friends! The boys had a blast!!! And Andy and I enjoyed it too!
Sunday afternoon we went to the History Museum of Mobile. It was neat learning about the city's history!
Then we took the boys to Andy's parents house to stay the night. We had dinner together. I just love my family!!!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yep! The streak is still alive! And I had some great runs this week!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes! I've been very diligent with this!
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. For the most part. We went to a cookout at a friend's house this weekend and I didn't log what we ate. But it was a long run day and I still had 1200 calories left for the day so I figured I was good! ;-)
- Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. :-( Nope, I did not do good with this at all, I need a plan y'all! Who can give me a at home weight training plan? Anyone???
- Goal #5: Sign Hayden up for Cub Scout Camp. Yes. He's all signed up!
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run every day! Keeping the streak alive! It's getting hotter and hotter though. I know I'm eventually going to have to slow down some.
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. I really think this helps keep me running every day.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Gotta maintain my weight! I love where I'm at and don't want to gain.
Goal #4: Incorporate some weight training into my routine. Trying this again. I'm serious about a plan...any suggestions? I HAVE to have a plan. That's why running is always so successful for me....I have a training schedule.
Goal #5: Yard sale prep. Our neighborhood is having a yard sale this weekend. We have so many things we could sell. I've just got to get it all together.
So that's the plan for the week! I'm hoping to spend some time with friends this week! Let's get this summer thang started! :-)
QOTD: What are your goals this week?