We had a great week visiting with her! We enjoyed lots of sister time and my boys loved hanging out with their cousins! Here are a few pictures from the week!
My sister also took me to the gym with her! We did an arm workout and a leg workout! I came home with some very sore muscles! But it made me remember how much I used to love going to the gym! I'm hoping I can talk my husband into a gym membership now!
It was such a fun week! We have already planned to go back in July for another week! It IS summer after all!
Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! It's a new week and I have new goals to achieve! I hope you will link up your own goals with me too! And feel free to use the badge below in your post too! You can grab the badge HERE! :-)
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Run every day! Yes! I kept the streak alive while at my sister's house!
- Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily. Yes! I took all my rolling stuff to my sister's house to ensure I would do it.
- Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories. Yes to maintaining my weight....85% to logging all my calories. It's hard to log when you are eating things you normally don't eat while on vacation.
- Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week. Yes! I made sure to meet this goal!
- Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles. No.
- Goal #6: Eat less calories each day. No. I'm sure I ate more than normal but since I didn't log everything it's hard to say for sure. The good news is that I didn't gain any weight while I was gone!
- Goal #7: Take at least one walk this week. Yes! I walked every day after my run. And then we walked several times in the evenings!
- Goal #8: Have a fun week visiting my sister. 110%! We had such a great week with her!
Here are my goals for this week!
Every week goals:
Goal #1: Run every day!
Goal #2: Roll, stretch, and ice daily.
Goal #3: Maintain my weight by logging my calories.
Goal #4: Move 11,000 steps or more each day this week.
Goal #5: Run at least 1 run under 2 miles.
Goal #6: Eat less calories each day.
Goal #7: Take at least one walk this week.
Goal #8: Strength train at least 2 times this week. My sister made me a workout plan for here at home. I promised her I would continue my strength training!
Goal #9: Get everything ready for Hayden to go to Boy Scout Summer Camp. Hayden leaves early on Saturday for camp. We have a list of things to do to get him all ready.
So that's my plan for this week! I hope you have a great week too!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?