Happy Fitness Friday! Here are the workouts I did this week!
- Saturday- #plankaday 2:23, 15 burpees for the Burpee Boom Challenge
- Sunday- #plankaday 2:04, 15 burpees, and 7 mile run in 1:13:58 avg. pace 10:33
- Monday- #plankaday 2:24, 25 burpees
- Tuesday- #plankaday 2:06, 25 burpees, 3 mile run in 33:14 avg. pace 11:03
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:33, 25 burpees, Sculpted Arms Workout on the Nike Training Club App
- Thursday- #plankaday 2:26, 25 burpees, 3 mile run in 30:53 avg. pace 10:16 (sporting my new ViewSport Fitfluential tank...which shows the word "#proof" when you sweat enough! Pretty cool!)
- Friday- #plankaday 2:14, 25 burpees
I did really well this week with my runs. If you remember last Saturday I couldn't do my planned 10 mile long run due to the weather. So I ran as much as I could before church on Sunday...ended up being 7 miles and I was proud of that! I woke up at 4:30am on Tuesday so I could run with friends. Runs are always better for me when I am running with my girls! Thursday morning I was lazier and slept until 5:45am but I still got my run in!
Strength training was ok this week. I did burpees every day. On Wednesday I wanted to do an arm workout and I remembered an app my friend Erica told me to download a long time ago...Nike Training Club. This app has been on my iPhone for months but I have never used it. I opened it up, selected the workout "Sculpted Arms" and began the workout. It was only a 15 minute workout but it was awesome!!!
My goal was to only work out my arms because I knew I was going to run the next day. Well...this workout was a whole body workout! You used weights for your arms but you did all the reps while also doing lunges, froggers, and planks! I woke up Thursday morning to super sore legs AND arms! I could barely walk but somehow I ran anyway lol! I will definitely be using this app again!!!
Tomorrow I have the rescheduled 10 miler with the Sole2Soul Sisters! Hopefully the weather cooperates this time!
QOTD: What are some of your favorite apps for workouts? Please share because I would LOVE to download them!!!