Introducing...the All You Need is LOVE challenge! How do you play along? Each week in February make one or more of your goals about loving or being kind to someone. In a world that is full of so much evil these days I want to make it a priority to show others that I care. Maybe I will drop a sweet note to a friend in their mailbox. I may buy coffee for the person behind me in line. I may give a random stranger a compliment. I may do something nice for my husband and/or children. You get the idea! Have fun and show someone that there are still good people in this world! I can't wait to see all of your goals!
So here's the recap of last week's goals:
- Goal #1: Schedule that massage (challenge goal). DONE!!!! Yay!!! I have this scheduled for tomorrow! I can't wait!
- Goal #2: Complete all of my Bible Study homework (challenge goal). 75% done. I didn't get it all done but did do most of it. I need to revisit this one this week.
- Goal #3: Get in 3 runs this week. DONE!!!
- Goal #4: Get race literature started. DONE!!! I am missing one sponsor logo and then I will be done!
- Goal #5: Post my picture for January for #goalgetter2013. DONE!!! I posted my picture on Instagram and here on the blog!
Here's what I plan on accomplishing this week:
Goal #1: Leave a love note in my husband's truck for him to find (challenge goal). I can say this on here because my hubby doesn't read my blog lol! I want to let him know how proud I am of him and how much I appreciate him and love him!
Goal #2: Complete all of my Bible Study homework. I need to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to do this each day. Also a set time each day may help.
Goal #3: Finish up last minute prep for the race we are putting on this weekend. I need to get all of the door prizes together, stuff goody bags, organize shirts, and finish the sponsor list and race literature. Luckily I have a team of great ladies helping with all of this!
Goal #4: Get in at least 2 runs this week. I need to get in at least 2 runs this week and 3 if possible. I am leaving town after the race on Saturday and may not get a long run in this week.
I have a pretty busy week this week so I'm hoping to get all of my goals accomplished. Time to get started!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week?