Ok...I will share ONE thing with you...here is the cute owl fabric I found for my curtains!!! I love it!!!
I also got re-certified in CPR. It seems like every time I go to CPR training something has changed lol!
It's Fitness Friday! I am ready to tell you all about my runs and workouts this week!
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:01 for the #AugustCoreChallenge, 5 mile run in 55:42 average pace 11:09, 1 mile walk with the family
On our family walk we saw some people flying model planes...the boys loved it!!!
- Sunday- #plankaday 1:10 for the #AugustCoreFocus challenge, 1.3 mile run/walk with the Sole2Soul Sisters 5K training group
- Monday- #plankaday 1:01, 2 sets of 60 seconds of work- knee-to-elbow for #AugustCoreFocus challenge. I also took an extra rest day from running...which I believe my body needed badly!
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:02, floor cobra for #AugustCoreFocus challenge, 4 mile run in 41:12 average pace 10:18...finally a great run!!! So great that I ran an extra mile!!!
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:10, 100 crunches for #AugustCoreFocus challenge
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:02, 3.12 mile run in 32:03 average pace 10:17, 3 sets of 50 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest- Standing Elbow-to-Knee for #AugustCoreFocus challenge
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00, and whatever Kat has planned for me for the #AugustCoreFocus challenge! ;-)
Overall I feel like I've had a great week of fitness! I was super busy with classroom stuff and still got everything done! Yay!
Thank you all so much for all of your kind words of encouragement on the post about my tough runs lately. I was feeling your encouragement because the day that posted I had one of the best runs I've had in awhile! It was one of those runs where I ran an unplanned extra mile because I felt so good! That good run and all of your awesome comments gave me my much needed confidence back! So thank you again!!!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?