I also picked up my boys yesterday from Grandma and Papa's house! I hadn't seen them since Sunday and I missed them soooo much! But they had a blast. Monday morning is the first day of school...back to reality for us all!
It's time for Fitness Friday! I'm happy to tell you all about my runs and workouts this week!
- Saturday- #plankaday 2:02, flutter kicks for #AugustCoreFocus Challenge, 6 mile run in 1:04 average pace 10:40
- Sunday- Rest Day
- Monday- #plankaday 1:03, reverse crunches for #AugustCoreFocus Challenge
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:06, 3.11 mile run in 31:10 average pace 10:02
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:00
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:05, 4 mile run in 39:42 average pace 9:56
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00
For such a busy week I think I did pretty well! Next week it's going to be interesting to see how I work it all in. Teaching starts next week as well as the boys will be going back to school. So my runs will have to happen a little earlier in the mornings so I have time to get everyone ready for school. Wish me luck!
Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be enjoying the last one of the summer with my boys!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?