The boys are super excited about school starting again! I'm thankful for this...otherwise it would be a lot harder getting them up in the mornings! They met their teachers on Friday and it looks like it's going to be a great year! I can't believe I have a first grader and third grader! My boys are growing way too fast!
It's time for the Weekly Chase! I'm ready to tell you my goals for the week! I hope you will link up your own goals with us so we can encourage each other!
Since it is August...it's time for a new challenge! This month's challenge is geared around Back to School. For some of you I know that time is in September but in my part of the world that time is now. This month I want you to think of one thing in your life that you used to do and wish you were still doing. Maybe you used to exercise 4 days a week. Maybe you used to cook more meals for your family. Whatever it is...this month let's Get Back To It!
Here are my goals from last week and how I did with them:
- Goal #1: Run 4 times this week. Yes! I had THE busiest week ever but I still managed to get my runs in!
- Goal #2: Get in at least one walk each week for some cross training. Nope. :-( I was hoping to get this in over the weekend but it rained the whole time.
- Goal #3: Finish the last minute details in my classroom by Wednesday. Yes! I got my classroom finished and ready in time to meet my parents on Wednesday night and my students on Thursday morning! And everyone seemed to love the owls!!! :-)
- Goal #4: Do the first week of school lesson plans. Yes! I got these done! It's a good thing because to teach preschool you need a plan! ;-)
- Goal #5: Get back to drinking my water every day (challenge goal). Yes! I did great with this this week! :-)
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Run 4 times this week. This will be trickier this week since I'm going back to work. I've got to figure out the best times to run and still be able to get the boys on the bus on time and myself at work on time!
Goal #2: Get in at least one walk each week for some cross training. I'm going to keep trying for this one in the hopes I will get it done!
Goal #3: Adjust to the new schedule. I'm hoping this week we can all adjust to the new schedule of the boys going back to school and me going back to work.
Goal #4: Get all of my blog posts written each day. Since I will be working I've got to schedule a time to write my blog posts each day so I can keep them up!
Goal #5: Get back to drinking my water every day (challenge goal). I've got to make sure to drink water while I'm teaching.
So that's my plan for this week! It's going to be such a different week and I'm sure I will be super tired as I adjust to my new routine. Wish me luck!!!
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week? Any advice for me on how to work, blog, and get all the household things done?