The boys have also had a great first week of school! They both love their teachers! And it was Sawyer's 6th birthday yesterday! It's been a busy busy week!!!
It's time for Fitness Friday! I had to change my run schedule this week due to the boys going back to school and me going back to work. I've been running about 45 minutes earlier than what I was running in the summer. That means starting out my run in the dark and ending it with the sunrise. :-)
- Saturday- #plankaday 1:04, 6 mile run in 1:03:57 average pace 10:39
- Sunday- 1.81 mile run/walk with the Sole2Soul Sisters Couch to 5K group
- Monday- REST day
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:05, 3.11 mile run in 31:38 average pace 10:11
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:05
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:01, 3.11 mile run in 31:52 average pace 10:14
- Friday- #plankaday 1:00
It was a pretty good week! I got all my runs in despite having to change my schedule up a bit. Half marathon training officially starts this weekend!!! I'm starting it off with a 6 mile long run on Saturday. I'm running with a friend that wants to train for her first half marathon. She's nervous about the run so I'm hoping I can help her see that she can so do it!
QOTD: Are you officially training for anything right now?