Now it's time for the Weekly Chase! I'm here to tell you all about my goals for the week! I hope you will join us this week and link up your own goals with us!
Here are my goals from last week and how I did with them.
- Goal #1: Run 3 times this week. Sadly...no on this one. I only ran once last week...on Tuesday. Unfortunately after that run my hip flared up again so I was forced to take another break. :-(
- Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. I did this everyday but Saturday when I was camping. I forgot to pack up my roller. The hip feels so much better on the days that I don't run.
- Goal #3: Get prepared for camping this weekend. Yes! I got this done with LOTS of help from my husband! He helped pack AND went to the store for our snacks and water that we wanted to bring with us.
- Goal #4: Get my lesson plans complete by Thursday so I will be ready for the weekend. Yep! I got my lesson plans done Thursday afternoon! :-) It was nice not having to worry about that when we got home Sunday afternoon.
- Goal #5: Get blog posts scheduled. 50%. I only got my Sunday post scheduled. It wasn't bad though...I had plenty of time Sunday afternoon to get my post written and scheduled for Monday.
So here are my goals for THIS week!
Goal #1: Run at least one time before my half marathon on Sunday. I'm hoping to run at least once before my half. I'm taking a full week off to let the hip rest. I'm hoping to get in a 5K on Thursday with minimal pain.
Goal #2: Hydrate and fuel for the race. I need to be sure to drink plenty of water this week and fuel correctly. I may not be aiming for a PR for this race but I want to finish and finish feeling well!
Goal #3: Roll and stretch daily. Gotta keep this up!
Goal #4: Get my lesson plans complete by Thursday. I want this done so I won't have to worry about it Sunday evening when I get home from the race.
Goal #5: Get blog posts scheduled. Again I want to get my Sunday and Monday posts written and scheduled so I don't have to worry about it while I'm out of town for my race.
Goal #6: Have a fun race with Paige. I know my hip is not going to allow me to run my best at this race. My goal is to have fun with Paige! And of course to finish and finish healthy!
That's the plan for this week! Seems like a lot but I know I can get it done!
QOTD: What goals do you have this week?