My hip hurt some but it isn't any worse so that is good news! On the other hand...my knee hurt after the race yesterday. :-( I'm hoping it was just sore and will be ok. I will have a full recap up of the race this week so stay tuned! :-)
Now it's time for The Weekly Chase! I'm here to tell you all about my goals last week and about my new goals for this week! I hope you will join us and link up your own goals!
- Goal #1: Run at least one time before my half marathon on Sunday. Nope. I didn't do this. I was going to run Thursday night but then Andy's parents came into town to eat dinner with us so the run didn't happen.
- Goal #2: Hydrate and fuel for the race. Oh yes! This goal is not hard for me at all lol!
- Goal #3: Roll and stretch daily. Yes! I even did this twice a day on some days! :-)
- Goal #4: Get my lesson plans complete by Thursday. Yes! I got my lesson plans done on Thursday afternoon! I even got everything all ready for Monday before I left work on Friday! :-)
- Goal #5: Get blog posts scheduled. Yes!!!
- Goal #6: Have a fun race with Paige. Oh yes! We had a great time! I can't wait to tell you all about it this week!
Here are my goals for this week!
Goal #1: Rest and recover from my half marathon. I need to give my body the chance to recover especially since the hip is not healed all the way and since I had some knee pain after the race.
Goal #2: Roll and stretch daily. This will help aid in my recovery. Plus it's just something a runner needs to do everyday!
Goal #3: Cook dinner at home 3-4 times this week. After eating out this weekend since I was out of town, my body is craving healthy home cooked meals.
Goal #4: Get my race recap written and posted on the blog this week. I know you all are anxious to hear about my race...and I'm excited to tell you all about it! :-)
That's it for this week!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?