Sunday, after my run, we went to church. Then we headed to my in-laws house and celebrated Cinco de Mayo! My family LOVES their Mexican food! We ate fish tacos for lunch...so good! And my hubby made homemade salsa...his specialty! :-) It was a great afternoon of family time!
It's another Monday...which means it's time for the Weekly Chase! I hope you will join all of us this week as we chase those goals!
So...how did I do last week? Let's recap my goals!
- Goal #1: Be a better mom by spending at least 15 quality minutes with each son every day (challenge goal). I felt like I did pretty good with this goal last month. My boys seem to have appreciated the extra time I have spent with them. I plan to keep this one going!
- Goal #2: Read my Bible devotional every day and grow in my relationship with God (challenge goal). I did pretty good with this...but still have room for improvement. I want to make this as much as a part of my daily routine as brushing my teeth! ;-)
- Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day (challenge goal). Pretty good...but still an ongoing goal.
- Goal #4: Run at least 3 times this week. Yes! I ran two short runs and a long run this week! Yay!
- Goal #5: Finish cleaning out my closet. More progress but still not complete.
- Goal #6: Drink my water! I did much better with this! I DID have a sweet tea on Saturday with lunch and a coke on Sunday at lunch. But the rest of the week...all water! :-)
Here are the goals I am going to chase this week!
Goal #1: Find an accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal). I want someone who I can text/call/see and for us to keep each other accountable for reading our Bibles each day, praying for each other, and sharing verses throughout the week.
Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day.
Goal #3: Finish cleaning out my closet. The garage sale is this weekend!
Goal #4: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. I'll tell you more about this later but I signed up for this race as a St. Jude's Hero. I will be fundraising to raise money for St. Jude's Hospital. My goal is to raise $500 and I'm hoping to accomplish that. It's my first time fundraising for a race so I'm a little worried about it!
Goal #5: Run at least 3 times this week. I greatly enjoyed my long run this past weekend so I want to get another one in this next weekend as well as my two short runs during the week.
So that's my plan for the week!
QOTD: What are your goals this week? Have you ever raised money for a race? Any fundraising suggestions for me?