It's Monday so you know what time it is...Weekly Chase time! Time to declare those goals and get after them!
Here are the goals I had last week:
- Goal #1: Communicate with my accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal). Yes although I wish I had communicated a little more with her. I did tell her about a new devotion I started from She Reads Truth. It's a study from Nehemiah and I'm really enjoying it!
- Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. Yikes! I was super bad about doing this this week. I only stretched and rolled on the days I ran.
- Goal #3: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. Got a little more done on my fundraising page. And I started brainstorming ideas.
- Goal #4: Run at least 3 times this week. Yep! I ran on Monday night, Thursday night, and a long run on Sunday.
- Goal #5: Make Friday a special day for Sawyer as he graduates from Kindergarten. Yes! I think he had a great day! We went to lunch with friends. Later that afternoon he wanted to get fro-yo and walk around in Pet Smart. That night we had dinner at the place of his choice with the grandparents. He seemed to have had a fun day!
Here are my goals for this week:
Goal #1: Communicate with my accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal). I hope to communicate a little more with her this week.
Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. Must make this a routine before serious training starts!
Goal #3: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. I need to contact some people about my fundraising ideas. Here's my fundraising page if you would like to donate! ;-)
Goal #4: Run at least 3 times this week.
Goal #5: Make better food choices and decrease my portion sizes. I will admit that I don't eat as well as I should. I am a southern girl at heart and I love my fried homecooked food...and pizza. But after pulling out my shorts this past week for the summer...I need to shed a few pounds. My shorts are fitting a little tighter than I would like them to. So my plan is to make better food choices as well as not eating so much. I know this will take some determination but I am ready to do it.
So there's my plan for the week! It's also the last week of school this week! Summer is here and I can't wait to spend it with my boys! Oh yeah...and we are going to Disney World this summer too! Yay!!! :-)
QOTD: What goals are you chasing this week? Any helpful diet tips for me?