Now it's time to tell you all about my goals for this week in the Weekly Chase! I hope you will link up with us this week too!
Here's how I did with last week's goals!
- Goal #1: Communicate with my accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal). She shared an awesome bible verse with me this week! Still would like to communicate a little more.
- Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. About 75% with this one. I did this on the days that I ran and a few days that I didn't run. But still not every day like I want.
- Goal #3: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. Didn't do a lot with this this week. I need to make some phone calls and write some emails for an idea that I have.
- Goal #4: Run at least 3 times this week. I only got two runs in this week. With subbing and it being the boys last week of school...life got in the way and I missed a run.
- Goal #5: Make better food choices and decrease my portion sizes. I did really well with this at the beginning of the week. But then came the weekend, my kid free time with the hubby, and I ate whatever I wanted. :-/
So here's the goals I am planning for this week!
Goal #1: Communicate with my accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal). I'm going to try to share a few verses with her this week.
Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. This should be easy this week due to goal #5!
Goal #3: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. Gonna try to send a few emails this week.
Goal #4: Make better food choices and decrease my portion sizes. Really want to focus on this!!!! I need my shorts to fit!!! ;-)
Goal #5: Run at least one mile every day. Yesterday started the Runner's World Run Streak! I did this last summer and have decided to do it again this summer. The plan is to run at least one mile every day until July 4th. If you don't break the streak...that's 39 consecutive days of running! It will be trickier for me this year because we are going on vacation (Disney here we come!!!!!) in a few weeks. But I'm going to try my hardest to not break the streak while I'm on vacation! If you haven't seen them...my friend Pavement Runner made some pretty awesome badges and a Facebook cover for us streakers! :-)
So those are the goals for the week!
QOTD: What goals do you have for this week?