How did everyone's weekend go? Mine was great! I ran, I spent time with friends, and we moved my friend Stephanie and her family into our house for the week! It's gonna be crazy with 5 extra people in our house this week but it will be fun!
It's time for another Weekly Chase! I've got goals and I'm ready to tell you all about them! I hope you will join us this week too!
Here are my goals from last week!
- Goal #1: Communicate with my accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal). Fail! I didn't even text her this week. :-( I DID get my Bible devotions in however!
- Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. 100%!!!!! Don't get too excited...it's just because I'm streaking and ran every day.
- Goal #3: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. Negative. I was so focused on making the first week of summer fun for my boys that I didn't even think about this. :-(
- Goal #4: Make better food choices and decrease my portion sizes. 50%. I was more aware of my food choices and portions but I still need to do better.
- Goal #5: Run at least one mile every day. Yep!!!! I ran every single day last week for the Runner's World Run Streak!!! And I'm loving it!!!
So here's the plan for this week!
Goal #1: Run at least one mile every day (challenge goal).
Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day.
Goal #3: Make better food choices and decrease my portion sizes.
Goal #4: Enjoy my time with my friend Stephanie and her family as they are here this week. I want to spend as much time as I can with her because in a few weeks they will have moved across the country. :-(
Goal #5: Get my blog posts scheduled for the week. I want to get all my post written for the week so I can play the rest of the week! ;-)
There are my goals! Can't wait to read about yours!
QOTD: What are your goals for this week?