A not so fun part of my weekend...when I was driving home from the Zombie Run and get a phone call from my hubby saying he was at the ER with my youngest son Sawyer! Sawyer fell off his scooter and hit his head on the scooter. This resulted in a gash above his eyebrow and 7 stitches! He did so awesome getting the stitches in! He sat perfectly still while they did it! Sweet boy!
It's time for another Weekly Chase! I love these weekly goals and setting out to achieve them! I hope you will link up with us this week too!
Here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: Be a better mom by spending at least 15 quality minutes with each son every day (challenge goal). I feel like I did pretty good with this! I may not have gotten 15 minutes individually but I did spend more time with my boys this week.
- Goal #2: Read my Bible devotional every day and grow in my relationship with God (challenge goal). 95%! I missed Saturday but got all the other days in! :-)
- Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day. 75%. I didn't do it every day but the majority of days.
- Goal #4: Get in 3 runs this week. Yes! I ran 2 short runs and a half marathon on Sunday!
- Goal #5: Hydrate and fuel for my half marathon on Sunday. Yes! Although I probably could have hydrated a little more the day before the half.
Here's the plan for this week!
Goal #1: Be a better mom by spending at least 15 quality minutes with each son every day (challenge goal).
Goal #2: Read my Bible devotional every day and grow in my relationship with God (challenge goal).
Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day. I need to make this a daily habit so prevent injury.
Goal #4: Rest and recover. This is hard for me as a runner. But I've been doing a lot of racing and running and I need to give my body adequate time to rest and recover.
Goal #5: Date night with hubby. It's been a long time since we've had a date night. I think it's time! :-)
I hope this week is super successful!
QOTD: What are your goals for the week? Have you ever had stitches?