It's Monday...which means it's time for the Weekly Chase!!! I love having a plan and making goals for the week! And I love being held accountable by my readers to achieve my goals! I hope you will join us this week!
Here are the goals I worked on last week:
- Goal #1: Be a better mom by spending at least 15 quality minutes with each son every day (challenge goal). I did pretty good with this. I didn't get to spend time every day but I did get some pretty good individual time in with Sawyer on Friday at his school field trip and with Hayden on Saturday while we walked around the cub scouts campsite.
- Goal #2: Read my Bible devotional every day and grow in my relationship with God (challenge goal). All but two days!
- Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day. 30%. I did awful with this goal this week. I took a week off from running to recover from all the races I've been running lately and therefore just forgot to roll and stretch.
- Goal #4: Rest and recover. Yes! I didn't run at all last week. My legs really needed the time off although I was itching to run on Wednesday!
- Goal #5: Date night with hubby. YES!!! And we had a wonderful time!!!! :-)
Here are the goals I am chasing this week!
Goal #1: Be a better mom by spending at least 15 quality minutes with each son every day (challenge goal).
Goal #2: Read my Bible devotional every day and grow in my relationship with God (challenge goal).
Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day (challenge goal).
Goal #4: Get back to running! I want to run at least 3 times this week! I am running the Color Me Rad 5K on Saturday...my last race of the season because it's starting to get pretty hot here on the Gulf Coast.
Goal #5: Start cleaning out my closet. This is going to take me a couple of weeks. I have tons of clothes in my closet that I need to get rid of. Once that part is tackled I want to organize my closet...it's a mess!
So that's my plan for this week! Hopefully it is a success!
QOTD: What are your goals this week? Have you ever run Color Me Rad?