The rest of the weekend all of the family spent time at a condo on the beach. We had fun! Sunday wasn't as fun because my sweet Sawyer woke up sick. He is staying home from school today and is hopefully on the mend.
It's Monday and that means it's time for another Weekly Chase! I love making my weekly goals and letting you know what they are. It helps keep me accountable although some weeks I am not as successful as I would like to be. I hope you will join us this week!
Here are my goals from last week and how I did with them.
- Goal #1: Be a better mom by spending at least 15 quality minutes with each son every day (challenge goal). Yes! I did pretty well with this last week! And I spent a lot of quality time with the boys this weekend.
- Goal #2: Read my Bible devotional every day and grow in my relationship with God (challenge goal). 85%. I read my Bible devotional every day except this weekend. Being with family and out at the beach got me out of my routine and I just forgot to read.
- Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day (challenge goal). 85%!
- Goal #4: Run at least 3 times this week. No. I only managed to get in 2 runs this week. I took my running stuff to the beach with me this weekend but never got the chance to run. I was enjoying time with the family and didn't want to leave them to go run.
- Goal #5: Start cleaning out my closet. I started this. I didn't get too far but I did go through a few bags of clothes that my friend brought over for me. So it's a start. I really need to get this done within the next few weeks because our neighborhood is having a garage sale and I would love to try to sell some of my clothes if possible.
This week is going to be many of the same goals as last week. I haven't accomplished them yet so I am going to keep trying.
Goal #1: Be a better mom by spending at least 15 quality minutes with each son every day (challenge goal).
Goal #2: Read my Bible devotional every day and grow in my relationship with God (challenge goal).
Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day (challenge goal).
Goal #4: Run at least 3 times this week. I really want to get in two short runs and a longer run this weekend. I know I'm not training for anything right now but I also don't want to lose my mileage and endurance.
Goal #5: Finish cleaning out my closet. Got to get this done!
Goal #6: Drink my water! I haven't been hydrating with water as much as I should lately. I've been drinking a lot of sweet tea and coke lately and I need to stop. It is just empty calories and doesn't help my hydrate for my runs.
So there's the plan for this week!
QOTD: What are your goals for this week?