It's time for another Weekly Chase! I love telling you my goals for the week! I hope you will join us this week!
Here are my goals from last week and how I did:
- Goal #1: Find an accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal). Yes!
- Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day. I didn't do too well with this this week. I stretched and rolled on the days that I ran but that was it.
- Goal #3: Finish cleaning out my closet. Yes! And we had the garage sale...but it rained so it wasn't as successful as we hoped but we still made a little bit of money.
- Goal #4: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. I got my fundraising page all set up. I even received two donations this week! My goal is $500...I have raised $85 so far.
- Goal #5: Run at least 3 times this week. 75%. I only got to run twice this week. Hayden was sick with strep throat three days last week...so I didn't get one of my runs in. I did run 3 miles on Thursday and 5 miles on Sunday.
I'm hoping this week will be a little more successful! Here are the goals I am chasing:
Goal #1: Communicate with my accountability partner for my daily Bible devotions (challenge goal).
Goal #2: Stretch and roll every day.
Goal #3: Work on fundraising for the St. Jude's Memphis Half Marathon. This will be an ongoing goal for me until I raise the amount of money I pledged to raise. If I can get just 21 people to donate $20 I will make my goal! Here's my fundraising page if you want to donate!!! ;-)
Goal #4: Run at least 3 times this week.
Goal #5: Make Friday a special day for Sawyer as he graduates from Kindergarten. I can't believe my baby is graduating kindergarten!!! His graduation ceremony is Friday morning. Afterwards I want to have a special day just celebrating him!
So that's the plan for the week!
QOTD: What are your goals this week?