Now it's time for another Weekly Chase! Time to talk about our goals for the week! I hope you will link up with us this week!
It's also a new month...so that means a new challenge! Molly has a great one for us this month!
March is about making it happen! We make goals weekly – and that is fantastic! Let's think of one or two LARGE goals this month that we really want to see happen. I mean really.
Here are my goals from last week:
- Goal #1: Get the guest bedroom organized (challenge goal). Yes! I got the boxes put away and cleaned and vacuumed the room!
- Goal #2: Read my Bible Devotional every day. 75%! I didn't read every day but I read most days.
- Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day. No. I didn't do this like I needed to. I only stretched and rolled on the days I ran.
- Goal #4: Get in 3 runs this week. Yes!!! I ran two short runs this week and my 10K race on Saturday!
- Goal #5: Get all the laundry caught up. 85% done. I got mine and the boys' laundry done but only some of my hubby's done.
Here are the goals I plan on accomplishing this week!
Goal #1: Get the guest bedroom organized (challenge goal). Don't laugh...but I need to clean out stuff under the bed. :-/
Goal #2: Read my Bible Devotional every day. This goal is important so I want to continue it each week.
Goal #3: Stretch and roll every day. I must do this!!!!
Goal #4: Get in 3 runs this week. This is going to be tougher this week because my boys are on Spring Break and I won't have child care for them to be able to run. I am going to have to run early in the morning or at night after Andy gets home from work. Saturday I have another 10K race!
Goal #5: Make the boys' Spring Break as fun as possible. Hayden has already told me he is disappointed that we are not going on a vacation this week. I'm hoping I can plan some cheap but fun things for them to do. I want them to have a memorable week.
Goal #6: Clean the house. We will be having family and friends over on Easter for lunch. I need to make sure the house is clean and picked up.
So there's my week! Hopefully I can be more successful this week! Good luck to you with your goals this week too!
QOTD: What are some fun and inexpensive things I can do with my boys this week?