This week has gone by pretty fast! The weather has been awful here. Very muggy, humid, and hot with some rain mixed in. I can't even remember what the sun looks like! Hopefully it will come out to play soon! There wasn't a whole lot that happened with me this week. Just lots of going to work and the day to day stuff. But I did take a selfie with my boys! That counts for something, right?
Now it's time for Fitness Friday! I had a great week of running! I even got to run in Dothan, AL at my sister Amy's house on Saturday (where I ran a mile PR since having my new Garmin) and in Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA on Sunday! I love running in different places! :-)
- Friday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.56 mile run in 13:11 average pace 8:27
- Saturday- 2.06 mile run in 16:28 average pace 8:00
- Sunday- 1.56 mile run in 13:16 average pace 8:30
- Monday- #plankaday 1:05, 1.57 mile run in 13:21 average pace 8:30
- Tuesday- #plankaday 1:15, 2.06 mile run in 17:23 average pace 8:27
- Wednesday- #plankaday 1:10, 1.56 mile run in 13:09 average pace 8:25
- Thursday- #plankaday 1:15, 2.27 mile run in 18:49 average pace 8:17
My runs felt great this week! I hit day 291 of my streak!!! I'm almost to 300 days of running every single day! I can't believe I've lasted this long! :-)
This weekend I need to get in a long run. I'm hoping to run about 8 miles. My next half is The Biggest Loser Half Marathon in Mobile, AL and I've got to get back to training!
I'm also looking forward to spending time with all my boys this weekend since I've been out of town the past 3 weekends! I had an opportunity to run another half marathon in Montgomery this weekend and although it was really hard to turn it down I felt like I needed to be at home with the family.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
QOTD: What was your best run or workout this week?